e're definately back in business now. Everything's lined up and hopefully (though I've said this before) we'll only be missing a week here and there.
You may notice something, that's right, I'm a CV now, for the Chats and Forums, feel free to message me regarding them. There are a BUNCH of new CVs too, so check out the updated Community Relations Team
post to see who's looking after what. If you want to see this article regularly, please be sure you're watching #dA-Dictionary
as I'm not the only one who posts the article. See you around!
- There were no major concerns addressed this week
Beta TestingAll Beta Testing bugs should be reported to #devBUG
through their "Report a Beta Bug" tab. If a feature has gone site-wide
and you find a bug, submit the bug report to the +help desk. Groups are not a Beta feature.
- There was nothing released to beta this week
Site Changes and Information
Gallery Changes and Information
From the CVsFor a complete list of current Community Volunteers and which Gallery they are responsible for, please check this out.
- Check out the Abstract and Surreal Roadmap
- Take a look at the process behind the I dA LA
- Take a look at the process behind the Top Hat
Project EducateThe #communityrelations project to educate
users about different galleries, what goes in them and how to better
create for them. Learn more at #projecteducate.
ContestsContests are only listed in the week they open, they do not carry over to following entries. This is the list of Official dA Contests
- The next segment of the Oddessy project is up.
- Check out the Thursday Premium Member Random Phrase Art contest. This contest closes December 12.